The bachelorette party is a highlight of the exciting engagement season for many brides. It’s a great time to cut loose, blow off planning stress and make lovely/hysterical/embarrassing memories with your besties. While many automatically associate bach parties with strippers, booze and phallic paraphernalia, today’s bachelorette has so many more options! Check out our 24 ideas fun things to do for your bachelorette bash:
1. Weekend Getaway – whether it’s the beach, lake, mountains or whatever you prefer, just get outta town!
2. Perfume Party – schedule an appointment with a pro to create a signature scent to wear on your wedding day
3. Scavenger Hunt
4. Shop for Bridesmaids’ Wedding Accessories – take your girls out to pick out the earrings/shoes/etc that they’ll wear on the wedding day
5. Mixology Class – learn to make cocktails like a pro with a class taught by a pro!
6. Comedy Club
7. BYOB Art Class – you get to drink while making your own party favor: win-win!
8. Pole Dancing/Burlesque Class – Regardless of whether the class turns into an hour-long giggle fit or you actually end up learning a move or two, this will be an experience you and your friends won’t forget!
9. Music Festival – flower crowns mandatory
10. Winery/Brewery Tour and Tasting
11. VIP Club Night– complete with limo and bottle service
12. Photoshoot – get dolled up and schedule a shoot with a pro photographer in a fun setting like a botanical garden or an artsy neighborhood complete with graffiti! Keep it light and casual since you’ll be getting plenty of formal, posed shots on the wedding day.
13. Barre Class
14. Amusement park – let your inner child out by spending a day in the sunshine riding roller coasters and eating overpriced junk food. (We strongly suggest you do not plan this activity after a long night of drinking.)
15. Beauty Day – spend day being pampered at the spa or splurge on glamorous blowouts
17. Dance Lessons – make sure your friends are ready to bust a move during your reception. Schedule a salsa or ballroom dance class to brush up on your skills!
18. Road Trip – playlist complete with high school throwback hits is a must
19. Dude Ranch
20. Figure drawing class – somewhat of cross between going to a strip club and an art class. It’s a chance to try something new and see your shy friend blush for a full hour.
21. Old school sleepover – junk food, movies, gossip and games. Just like when you were little… but with wine.
22. Psychic reading
23. Volunteer – take a break from the “all about me” planning you’ve been doing for the past several months and get your girls together to give back to others. Spend a day helping to build a new home for someone in need or register the group for a charity run/walk!
24. Drag Show
An important aspect to each of these ideas – be sure to have a good camera or, at least, well-charged phones to document the fun!
Do you have any ideas to add to this list? Share them with us!